Sandy Springs Georgia Aeration & Overseeding Service
Sandy Springs Core Aeration and Overseeding Service, lawn mowing service, lawn maintenance service, and landscape installation services to homes in Cobb County GA and Gwinnett County GA. Our core aeration and overseeding service specialists have more than 14 years of experience in the lawn care industry, and our lawn service programs are specifically designed for the Sandy Springs GA region. It is our goal to really know our customers and create a relationship built on trust and communication.
Benefits of Core Aeration and Overseeding in Sandy Springs GA.
Mapleleaf Landscaping will begin fall aeration and overseeding the last 2 weeks of August. Seed pricing change from year to year so call us for details and pricing on our programs.
Aeration reduces soil compaction. Just as you wouldn't try to plant a flower in concrete… a rock hard soil bed is not conducive to a great lawn either! Loose soil allows grass roots to plunge deeper into the soil to find vital water resources in times of stress. We have listed the benefits below to keep your lawn healthy and beautiful every year.
- Aeration reduces thatch. Thatch is made up of grass stems and roots that accumulate faster than they breakdown. Excessive thatch creates an environment that is favorable to pests and disease.
- Aeration allows access to the root zone. By penetrating the soil, you're allowing moisture, air, & food to the root zone where nutrients are absorbed.
- Aeration enhances seed germination. Seeds germinate easily in aerator holes as the holes provide them a place to hide.
- Overseeding introduces new grass seed to fill in bare or thin areas as well as thickening existing turf. Over time, grass plants reach their peak and need to be replaced. Different factors contribute to the breakdown of the grass including foot traffic, heat, lack of water, environmental conditions, pet waste, etc.
- Overseeding builds resistance to disease. By incorporating different blends of grass seed (Mapleleaf uses a seed blend consisting of several types of turf type tall fescue for the Sandy Springs region) you reduce your risk to diseases that can wipe out the entire lawn and maybe your plants.
- Aeration and overseeding will help to reduce weeds. Many weeds germinate in areas where they can be successful. Crabgrass grows in thin areas, nutsedge pops up in thin/low spots, and broadleaf weeds spread where there is little desirable grass. The best defense is to have a thick lawn.
- Aeration and overseeding will immediately improve your lawn's current appearance. If your lawn was attacked by fungus, insects, or animals this year a core aeration and overseeding will help. You'll be able to see seed germination in 7-10 days.
So now you understand the importance of core aeration and overseeding!
Lawn Care & Maintenance Services Sandy Springs GA
In addition to our specialized lawn care programs that will keep insects and disease away, Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control also offers premium lawn service to ensure your turf is adequately groomed and maintained. We also offer more enhanced services such as lawn renovation and hedging. Call us today for expert and experienced lawn maintenance service in Sandy Springs!
Tree & Shrub Care Services Sandy Springs GA
Your trees and shrubs should add a majestic quality to your landscape, as we can help you achieve that goal with the best tree service in the business. We offer an all-inclusive seven-step tree care program that will deliver high-quality fertilization treatments, as well as keep them protected from the ill effects of insects and disease. We also offer tree trimming, pruning and removal. Call us today for one-of-a-kind tree and shrub service in Sandy Springs!
Sprinkler and Irrigation Services Sandy Springs GA
Keep your lawn and landscape happy and hydrated with our sprinkler systems. We design and install high-quality irrigation systems that are timed to give your landscape just the right amount of moisture. A professional irrigation system will also protect you from expensive water bills and the risk of overwatering your lawn. For all your sprinkler systems and repair needs in Sandy Springs, call us today!
Landscaping Services Sandy Springs GA
You have the perfect lawn and beautiful trees and shrubs; why not add a stylish and flattering hardscape to the mix? Our landscaping professionals are experts in designing the perfect patio, fire pit or other outdoor living area to complement your landscape and take it to the next level of perfection. We also offer topsoil, mulch and grading services to give your landscape the finest touch of beauty and elegance. For innovative landscaping and landscape designs in Sandy Springs, call us today.
Aeration and Overseeding Service, Landscaping, Lawn Care, Yard Maintenance, Tree and Shrub Trimming, Irrigation, and Landscaping Sandy Springs Georgia 30328, 30350, 30358.